Saturday, November 27, 2010

My life on The day on Makita Island

The ship set sail. I was standing on the deck with the captin. we where sailing away from Hawii. That night their was a horid storm. A bolt of lighting hit the main sail. The boat cound'nt go enywhare without that sail. Then the sails tipped over, they plulled the boat under. I quikly jumped off. I swam untill I spoted land. The next morning I woke up on a tiny Island. It was about 18 feet long. It had one pom tree. I could see nothing but ocean for miles. I could of swarn the Island was much bigger before. Then before you could say abracadabra the Island shrunk. A helacopter flew over to pick me up. The pilot said that that Island was called ghost Island. Makita is the word for ghost in Hawian. After the helacopter took off I saw The boat I had been on but it was a see through white. Then I saw the captin give of this sign. a salute. Then The boat disapered.

No comments:

Post a Comment