Monday, November 29, 2010

From 2:15 to 9:00 p.m.

2:15, my first student council meeting. I was very exited about it. First we talked about what we'ed do in our meeting and then we elecked people for President, Vice Preis, and secretary but I wasn't ellceted for any of them. Then we went back to class and got ready to go home. I went home with Amber on my bus. When we got to my house we found and note on the front door that said
---->

Dear fiona & Amber

if I'm not here when you get home wait on the porch.

Mom Griffin

After my mom got home we ate a snack and went to dance class. Amber took tap but I didn't. then we both took ballet. then Amber's mom picked us up and drove me home. Then I took out my roller skates and my radio and skated outside with my ballet costume still on. Then I ate dinner and did my homework I took my big brother up to bed. My Brother and I changend into our pajamas and played with my Gerbils. We got our blankets and went downstairs to watch T.V. We watched Full house. At 9:00 it was time for bed. I read part of Ellen Tebbits and then went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment