Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Bedroom

One day I got a strage fortune cookie. It said go to your room and look in and you will be sucsesful. So I did. I stood at the door, I looked in and saw a beutiful room. The lite swith had roses painted on. The rug was blue and the walls are pinkish brown. There are two brown closets and in between is my bed withch has thouds of stuffed animals and blue sheets. On the wall behind the bed there is wall paper with strange brownish desings. On the left hand wall their is an Otogone window and a small dresser with a lamb light on it. The wall then extends out and thier is a long dreser agaist it. By the way the dressers are white with blue hadles. then the wall ends where my doll house is. On the back wall are two windows with blue curtins that are tied back. In between is a long miroror. The on the righthand wall is a brown dresser with a miror the we are going to trash as soon as my mom gets her stuff out of it. The wall comes back to me at the door. I had a sucsesfull life. P.S. I also have a white desk in between the two windows with the miror.

No comments:

Post a Comment